Become a license partner now
Exclusive licenses for the unique colours of Le Corbusier
Colour is a strong and important element in design, architecture and interior design.
The potential of colour was taken up anew just at the beginning of the 20th century, functions and tasks of colour design were redefined. Even today, the subject of colour in design and architecture is gaining in popularity and importance. Le Corbusier was one of the few who gave colour an essential function in construction.
63 unique colours
- 63 unique architectural colours, each with name and individual history
- Due to the harmonious behaviour the colouring is unique and...
- ...identical for years and decades
- Long-standing, award-winning network
- worldwide Synergies on the top line and effectiveness side
- Joint market launches and inspiration
Brand of authenticity
- Registered brand with original signature of Le Corbusier
- Colour Quality and authenticity is radiated
- Differentiation and positioning feature
- Attention in emerging markets
- Accredited architects support brand awareness worldwide
- Creating awareness with your brand and Le Corbusier
Up- and Cross-Selling
- High-quality and exclusive positioning
- Suction effect on the sales and perception side
- Up- and cross-selling opportunities for other product lines
- Products with emotional messages
- Arouse enthusiasm for your products among your customers
- A distinguishing feature with emotions for customer benefit
Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier Licencor
The Fondation Le Corbusier in Paris has exclusively entrusted Les Couleurs Suisse AG with the worldwide licensing rights for the Le Corbusier colours and has given the mandate to make Le Corbusier's timeless colour palette - the Architectural Polychromy - accessible for outstanding architectural colour design.
Under the authentic brand Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier, Les Couleurs Suisse AG opens the masterful color theory and original colors of Le Corbusier in partnership with international manufacturers of architectural and design products. The licensed and certified Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier manufacturers produce premium products based on the Architectural Polychromy, for outstanding architecture and unparalleled color design.
For convincing colour design - based on the original 63 colours from the Architectural Polychromy Les Couleurs Suisse AG also produces a selection of professional tools (colour fans, colour charts, colour samples as well as colour keyboards and a book on architectural colour design using the Le Corbusier colours).
«Colour in architecture – a means as powerful as the ground plan and section. Or better: polychromy, a component of the ground plan and the section itself.»
© ARTE Walls ©LEICHT Küchen ©Albrecht JUNG ©Dauphin/Bosse ©KEIMFARBEN
Become a licensee
Les Couleurs Suisse AG grants the exclusive Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier license to selected companies in architecture and design to use the Architectural Polychromy and the colour theory of Le Corbusier for outstanding products.
Brand of authenticity
The registered Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier brand, with the original signature of Le Corbusier, marks the master’s original colour collection and stands for the highest standards of colour quality and authenticity in the market presence. Our manufacturers have the right to use the exclusive premium brand Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier to differentiate themselves in the market.
63 unique architectural colours
The Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier colour scheme offers 63 unique colours, each of them with a name and its own story. Based on its multi-pigmented nature and its harmonic behaviour, the colour scheme is unique and remains so over the years and decades. The consistency is guaranteed by Les Couleurs Suisse AG entrusted by the Fondation Le Corbusier.
Being part of an international network of award-winning brands with handpicked partners generates outstanding leverage. The Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier network allows significant synergies for both top line and effectivity matters. It creates a joint go-to-market impulse as well as cross-product inspiration based on the unique colours that allow a combination all the way through.