True Thinline Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier from RADO
Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier watches in high-tech ceramics
Watches in Le Corbusier colours from RADO means watches with unique aesthetics and inspiration. Each model presents one of the colours from the nine colour groups and has a monobloc case made of high-tech ceramics. To produce them, RADO uses a groundbreaking injection molding technology that has revolutionized traditional watchmaking. These models are light, slim, scratch-resistant and hypoallergenic; they radiate vibrant and powerful color energy. The Polychromie Architecturale on a wrist thanks to RADO watches. To celebrate Le Corbusier's colour system and to demonstrate its unique ability to create colourful high-tech ceramic watches, RADO has produced a lively and powerful collection of nine True Thinline watches in Le Corbusier colours.
Charles-Edouard Jeanneret-Gris, Le Corbusier for short, was born on October 6 1887 in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. La Chaux-de-Fonds has long been the world centre of the watchmaking industry, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is now one of the most famous watchmaking cities in Switzerland, alongside Bienne/Biel and Le Locle. As the son of an engraver and enameller of clocks and a musician, Le Corbusier's connection to clocks and watches was already present in his early age – clocks in Le Corbusier colours are therefore a perfect symbiosis.
The RADO collection consists of high-tech ceramic watches. The True Thinline Les CouleursTM Le Corbusier collection celebrates the work of the pioneering and visionary architect. RADO, as a "master of materials", has used a more than 30-year long experience with high-tech ceramics to create watches in nine colors of Architectural Polychromy.
Each of the RADO watches in Le Corbusier colors is limited to 999 pieces.
- 32001 blanc - The cream white. Well-balanced, with stable aesthetics. The first mural 'velvet' shade.
- 32010 gris foncé 31 - The iron grey. Soft, warm, expressive. The darkest shade of the 1931 collection.
- 32041 vert anglais clair - The slightly greying English green. Like a discreet Veronese green.
- 32123 terre sienne pâle - The pale Siena earth. A sandy, discreet and stable colour shade.
- 32141 ombre naturelle moyenne - The grey-brown natural umber. A balanced, aesthetic and attractive colour.
- 4320C rose vif - The luminous pink. Less earthy and mostly used to complement other rich colours.
- 4320K bleu outremer 59 - The spectacular ultramarine. An impressive nuance that moves worlds.
- 4320S orange vif - The powerful orange. Saturated and energetic. It accommodates and unfolds bold effects.
- 4320W le jaune vif - The yellow colour of the sun. It shines impressively in good light.
For complete images and detailed product information on RADO's True Thinline Les CouleursTM Le Corbusier collection, please visit: https://www.rado.com/colours