Le Corbusier und les reflets de la couleur
The symbiosis between Le Corbusier's architecture and his Architectural Polychromy
Adrien Couvrat – internationally recognised Parisian painter and visual artist – has painted a series of canvases especially for the Villa “Le Lac” Corbusier (Corseaux, Switzerland) in consonance with the colours of the walls and the dimensions of their openings. The imposing avant-garde embodied in the Villa “Le Lac” (1923), Le Corbusier implemented a subtle play of colours in which each hue has a function or a symbolic meaning. A colour placed next to another will produce a particular atmosphere – a tone. These are Le Corbusier’s “colour keyboards”. Adrien Couvrat has placed himself at the controls of an instrument and played a score in which architecture, paintings and the museum experience are in symbiosis.
The book is available parallel in English and French.
DELIVERY & CONDITIONS
- Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- International shipping
- Delivery time approx. 5 – 14 days
- Secure and fast payment by credit card
- No PayPal account necessary
- No bank charges
- Automatic currency conversion
- Bank charges will apply for foreign bank transfer (outside of Switzerland)
- International shipping after incoming payment
• 18 x 22 cm
Here you will be redirected to our online shop