Le Corbusier Colour Fan
The handy Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier sample fan contains each of the 63 Le Corbusier colours on individual sample cards.
For practical use in everyday life, the sample fan is packed in a sturdy slip lid box. On each sample card, you can find the colour name and the number that Le Corbusier gave to his architectural colours - "32xxx" for the 43 colours of the 1931 collection and "4320x" for the 20 colours of the 1959 collection.
Furthermore, the sample fan includes an information text about Le Corbusier's Architectural Polychromy and his colour collections from 1931 and 1959 – parallel in English, German and French. The colours of the Architectural Polychromy are harmonious and can be combined in every way. Each colour represents spatial effects and produces characteristic responses to our sensibilities. They also have a historical, artistic and associative background, with which one can create atmospheres that go far beyond mere functionality. A reliable tool for unique colour design, which has been produced in an elaborate special printing process.
With the colour name and number, you can purchase designer products in the original Le Corbusier colour for your own colour design at the Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier manufacturers.
DELIVERY & CONDITIONS
- Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- International shipping
- Delivery time approx. 5 – 14 days
- Secure and fast payment by credit card
- No PayPal account necessary
- No bank charges
- Automatic currency conversion
- Bank charges will apply for foreign bank transfer (outside of Switzerland)
- International shipping after incoming payment
• Colour sample fan: 10 x 21x 2,5 cm (W x H x L)
• Box: 12 x 22,5 x 4 cm (W x H x L)
Here you will be redirected to our online shop