IGP- Le Corbusier's Colour Sample Book
The noble colour catalogue for architectural colour design with powder coating.
The Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier product partner IGP Powder Coatings AG produces the original Le Corbusier colours as powder coating on the highest level. „Le Corbusier – Claviers de Couleurs“ is a sample book including small plaques with all of 63 Le Corbusier colours, finished with original powder coating by IGP.
The starting pages contain background information on Le Corbusier and his 63 architectural colours as well as product information regarding ‘IGP - DURA®xal‘. The compact sample book shows Le Corbusier’s colour collections of 1931 and 1959, arranged according to colour groups and series. Every shade has a corresponding colour explanation. The high quality textile cover is fixed with a screw binding, making the book sturdy and durable.
The coating system with material characteristics
The colours of the Architectural Polychromy are produced on the basis of the tried and tested product IGP-DURA®xal and provided as the “Claviers de Couleurs: IGP - DURA®xal Special Edition“. The fine micro structure creates a matt, velvety finish quality. It is true to line and level and has an extraordinary depth of colour – IGP-DURA®xal is predestined to represent the Architectural Polychromy in an authentic and unique way.
The Le Corbusier colours are available in two products series:
- IGP-DURA®xal 4201 – Highly weather-resistant deep-matt coating powder for application on
- IGP-DURA®xal 4601 – weather-resistant quality for indoor and outdoor components.
DELIVERY & CONDITIONS
- Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- International shipping
- Delivery time approx. 5 – 14 days
- Secure and fast payment by credit card
- No PayPal account necessary
- No bank charges
- Automatic currency conversion
- Bank charges will apply for foreign bank transfer (outside of Switzerland)
- International shipping after incoming payment
• Dimensions: 30 x 23 cm
Here you will be redirected to our online shop