Le Corbusier Colour sample cards set
The Le Corbusier colours as handy colour cards - the practical tool for architectural colour design.
All 63 architectural colours of Le Corbusier's Architectural Polychromy were painted by hand with real wall paint on robust cardboards and packaged in a sturdy slip lid box.
With the removable colour cards the entire colour palette is freely combinable and simplifies the assembly of perfect colour harmonies. On the back of each colour card one will find the colour name, number and the description of the nuance. All colours have a historical, artistic and associative background, creating atmospheres that go far beyond mere functionality. They are completely harmonious and can be combined in any way.
Also included in the box is a brochure with background information on Le Corbusier, his buildings, the Architectural Polychromy as well as Le Corbusier's colour keyboards of 1931 and 1959, the Fondation Le Corbusier and the authenticity mark Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier. The description on the back of the colour cards as well as the information brochure are written in English, German and French.
DELIVERY & CONDITIONS
- Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- International shipping
- Delivery time approx. 5 – 14 days
- Secure and fast payment by credit card
- No PayPal account necessary
- No bank charges
- Automatic currency conversion
- Bank charges will apply for foreign bank transfer (outside of Switzerland)
- International shipping after incoming payment
• Colour sample cards: 10 x 21
• Box: 23 x 21 x 10 cm
Here you will be redirected to our online shop